FBA stands for ‘Fulfilment By Amazon. FBA shipping rapid express freight assists the sellers in delivering their products fast and on or before time in order to ensure 100% client satisfaction. These are warehouses where a seller stores a product before delivering it to their customer. These centers mainly pack the products ordered online. They are also bestowed with the responsibility of rightly transporting the products to the customer’s door within the stipulated time.
Keep reading to know a few important things that might help you to decide on FBA shipping.
Crucial steps before shipping to Amazon FBA rapid express freight
There are certain crucial things a seller needs to do before beginning the shipping procedure to Amazon FBA that can be defined in a few easy steps. These include:
- Register for an Amazon FBA that is near your location.
- Fill up all the required business and personal details.
- Add the Amazon FBA you have chosen to your GST certificate.
- Submit all the necessary documents that are required.
- Verify all the documents before 24 hours.
After completing the registration, ship your products to this Amazon FBA via third-party transport. This FBA center acts as a second operating center for your business.
Advantages of FBA shipping
There are several advantages of shipping to Amazon FBA rapid express freight. These include:
- The business owner opting for Amazon FBA can easily store their products. This way, they will have to pay a lesser cost. Hence, they can save and use the money to meet immediate business expenses.
- Business people have noticed that FBA storing of their products has led to a marked increase in sales over a long period. This is mainly because they are able to deliver the products at an earlier date, thus increasing its hype. Many people opt to purchase the product online if they can get it at an earlier date, thus increasing its sales.
- You can easily expand your business to certain areas that are located far away. This system helps you deliver your products to your customers’ doors, irrespective of their location.
- You can easily cut down your expenses on marketing as you have already listed your product online. So people interested in your product can easily purchase them online and expect them at their door.
- By opting for this technique, you can significantly reduce the burden of inventory management. All you need to do is ship your products to Amazon FBA. Rest it becomes the duty of the inventory manager to safely store and transport the goods to the respective customers.
- They have a well-equipped customer service portal that assists customers when they require it.
Disadvantages of FBA shipping rapid express freight
There are several disadvantages as well associated with FBA shipping. These include:
- Managing orders via Amazon FBA is extremely complex and confusing. This is because there are a lot of companies that store these products in FBAs. There lies a high chance of confusion regarding their management.
- It becomes extremely difficult to get an FBA at your preferred location. This is mainly because there are a lot of owners to want to gain benefits from storing products from FBAs. Hence, it is extremely competitive to get a place in FBAs.
- Managing the data poses another major hurdle in the case of FBAs. This is mainly because a large amount of data is stored in FBAs. Hence, accessing the data at times takes an increased amount of time. This might cause a hurdle in the smooth flow of the trade.
Modes of transport in FBA shipping rapid express freight
Several modes of transport can be involved during shipping products to Amazon FBA. This includes trucks, trains, planes, and ships. For inland transport, trucks and trains are the most preferred mode of transport. Trains are extremely suitable for transporting perishable items faster over a longer distance. There are separate trains to serve this purpose. Trains are also cost-effective, and a lot of cargo can be easily transported.
Trucks are equally suited for inland transport. However, they are the most appropriate for freights that are not time-sensitive and must be transported over short distances. You can also transport large freights such as cars and bikes via trucks.
For freight that is time-sensitive and needs to be transported over long distances, planes serve as the best option. You can transport perishable items easily to keep them fresh and intact. However, the main restriction here is the weight of the cargo. There is a fixed weight cut-off beyond which you cannot transport.
Hence, the perfect mode of freight transport for inter-continental trade is via the ocean. You can easily transport heavy goods over long distances at affordable rates.
Since a single company manages the entire transportation, also called freight forwarders, the cost reduces considerably. Simultaneously, traders can monitor the location of the cargo easily.
List of companies providing FBA shipping rapid express freight service
Various companies providing shipping services include:
1. FBAForward San Diego, CA
It offers shipping and storage facilities to a lot of Asian countries. It provides copyright to Amazon only. These apps provide the facility to optimize product listing.
2. AMZ Transit Long Island City, NY
In addition to shipping and storing products, they also help a seller increase their sale. There are certain services designed specifically for the same purpose.
3. Rockland, MA
They charge an extensive storage fee from sellers. Sellers who want to store their products for longer can hire this company to cater to their needs.
4. Logistics Plus
This company offers sellers a variety of services, including return management. It is a prominent part of Amazon FBA and has been in service for over twenty years.
5. Spicewood, TX
They offer no-frill storing and shipment services and lower preparation costs. This is a popular and prominent part of the Amazon Fulfilment Centre.
About 175 Amazon Fulfilment Centres across the world occupy up to 150 million square feet of space. These warehouses are fully automatic, highly equipped, and designed well following the inventories.